Home Selling 5 Tips – Redford Homes
The potential buyer observes everything from inside to outside of your Redford Home. I have listed 5 home selling tips as only suggestions to you to impress the potential buyer to buy your Redford Home.
1) Stand across the street, and take a look at your home from a potential buyer’s viewpoint…
2) Too many cars parked in front?
3) Is the lawn trimmed and are spots in need of re-seeding. Get landscaping in top shape.
4) You should remove extra chairs from the tables. Unless you have a massive space, you will not need more than 4 chairs around a table. Also remove extra leaves from the table. This will make the room feel larger
5) Remove all refuse, leaves or clutter from yards, sidewalks, porches and decks. In the summer, plant and have flowers.
Have your listed your Redford Home yet? I would be glad to help you. With my expertise and knowledge in the field of Real Estate the in’s and out’s of selling a home, I will make it as less stressful as possible . Give me a call if you want an experienced realtor that can sell your home on 248-310-6239
Search Redford foreclosures and homes
Do not let somebody else get the best home deals. Join my Foreclosure VIP club and get the newest lakefront foreclosures and the newest lakefront listings emailed to you daily.
Condos for sale in Wayne County MI