| The most important thing to remember in selling your Orchard Lake Home is use the golden rule theme. How you would want the house to look is how the prospective buyer’s home should look. It is as simple as that. I have given you 6 selling home tips to help make the sale of your home a little easier.
1) The kitchen is a good place to start removing clutter, because it is an easy place to start.
2) Plan a pleasant aroma, like fresh cut flowers from the garden. Better still are fresh baked cookies, bread, or an apple pie. Who can resist? Sight, sound, smell play an important role in the sale of a home.
3) Wall paper is very personal and all too often makes rooms appear smaller, especially if it has a busy pattern. You must remove it!
4) If you have indoor/outdoor animals, make sure they haven’t brought you in any treats from the great outdoors. Check this right before an open house, as well. If you have cat boxes, put them in the garage temporarily (you can always leave the garage door open about 6 inches for the cats).
5) If you have a large amount of foodstuffs crammed into the shelves or pantry, begin using them – especially canned goods. Canned goods are heavy and you don’t want to be lugging them to a new house, anyway – or paying a mover to do so. Let what you have on the shelves determine your menus and use up as much as you can.
6) Start putting all of your extra stuff in a storage locker, or donate, or trash it. Just keep what you need to stage the house, plus use for your day to day.
When you do decide to sell your Orchard Lake Home give me a call on my cell (248) 310-6239. As a knowledgeable real estate agent that has been around for awhile I can help take a little stress out of your moving experience. For more information go to southeasternmichiganhomes.com
Foreclosures & homes for sale in Canton MI