Congratulations Plymouth Township, Michigan! CNN Money has ranked Plymouth #28 as one of the best places to live (in the small town category). I have always know you were a great place to live but now you have national recognition. Read the little blurb they have about Plymouth.
When relocating to Michigan ….Plymouth real estate is a great place to start looking.
Here are some of the pluses of Plymouth and Plymouth Township:
- low taxes
- easy access to freeways (I-275, M-14, I -96)
- good school system (Plymouth Canton Schools)
- old time downtown
- Nearby shopping
- close to hospitals and universities
- Active and lively downtown with restaurants, bars, festivals, small boutique stores
- low crime rate
- nearby parks
- wide variety of places to worship
- wide variety of homes in all price ranges and styles
But the best part of Plymouth Township is the people. People who love Plymouth. Nice people who make Plymouth a better place. That’s what makes Plymouth Township MI a great place to live!
Russ Ravary your Plymouth real estate agent
Search Plymouth real estate and Plymouth foreclosures
Here are some past blogs and articles I have written about Plymouth Township MI
Why I love Plymouth!
Plymouth Green Festival 2009
Plymouth MI schools and school system
History of Plymouth MI
Plymouth Twp MI homes
Kellogg Park Plymouth MI
Why live in Plymouth MI
Plymouth MI city data
Plymouth Home styles
Plymouth MI subdivisions
search Northville homes for sale