Congratulations Plymouth Township, Michigan! CNN Money has ranked Plymouth #28 as one of the best places to live (in the small town category). I have always know you were a great place to live but now you have national recognition. Read the little blurb they have about Plymouth.
When relocating to Michigan ….Plymouth real estate is a great place to start looking.
Here are some of the pluses of Plymouth and Plymouth Township:
- low taxes
- easy access to freeways (I-275, M-14, I -96)
- good school system (Plymouth Canton Schools)
- old time downtown
- Nearby shopping
- close to hospitals and universities
- Active and lively downtown with restaurants, bars, festivals, small boutique stores
- low crime rate
- nearby parks
- wide variety of places to worship
- wide variety of homes in all price ranges and styles
But the best part of Plymouth Township is the people. People who love Plymouth. Nice people who make Plymouth a better place. That’s what makes Plymouth Township MI a great place to live!
Homes for sale in Plymouth MI
West Bloomfield MI homes for sale