If you are relocating to West Bloomfield because of a job transfer here is some good information for you. Whenever you have a job relocation to the Detroit suburbs you may not be sure of your choice. Let me tell you if you choose West Bloomfield …..I believe it is one of the best cities in SE Michigan. Why do you ask? Here are some of my top reasons for choosing West Bloomfield as your new home in Michigan:
- Close proximity to many of the local business centers. West Bloomfield is just a short drive to Southfield, Birmingham, Troy, or Auburn Hills which all have large concentrations of large corporations and large office buildings. It is only about a 30 minute ride to downtown Detroit, 18 minutes to Novi, and under 40 minutes to Ann Arbor. All reasonable commute times. You can get to any of the big 3 headquarters in just a short ride. So you have a reasonable commute to work or wherever you want to go in Metro Detroit.
- Excellent public and private schools. West Bloomfield schools consistently rank in the top Michigan schools. . Students have a strong commitment to learning as represented in a 98.4% average daily attendance rate and 94.8% graduation rate. The majority of West Bloomfield graduates go onto college. One of the reasons why the students are so successful are the majority of district parents and community are middle to high socioeconomic status with many holding advanced degrees and working in professional capacities in local business and industry. The parents want the same future for their children. Whether you choose to send your children to a public or private school you will not go wrong.
- Great first responders. The police force and fire department are highly trained and work hard to protect the local citizens. Backed up by the Oakland County sheriff and the Michigan State police you will feel safe in West Bloomfield. The crime rate is low in West Bloomfield. You will not have to worry about getting mugged on the street, or being robbed when you go to the store. The crime in West Bloomfield is more random crime. An occasional kid doing vandalism in the neighborhood, or a family dispute, or a local store robbery. If there is a store robbery the suspect is most likely a resident of another city.
- Nearby shopping. West Bloomfield is centrally located. The township is centrally located between two of the best and largest malls in the area. 12 Oaks is to the west and Somerset Mall is to the east. Of course there are many big box stores and local boutiques on Orchard Lake Road, and Haggerty Road which run through the city. You will find nurseries, grocery stores, electronic stores, and just about anything you need in the city.
- World class hospital. Henry Ford Hospital is located on Maple Road right in the community. With it’s excellent doctors and nursing staff they are there for you in any emergency or medical problem. Other nearby hospitals are Providence Hospital in Southfield or in Novi. Beaumont Hospital is just a short ride down 12 Mile Road in Royal Oak. Michigan has many small medical emergency centers or urgent care facilities around the cities to handle non life threatening medical emergencies. There are 3 or 4 that I know of.
- Many nearby parks, recreation areas, and lakes. There are several large public all sports that you can enjoy on your time off. Some have beaches to swim at, and other lakes have boat launches to fish or to enjoy the day on the lake skiing or tubing.
So if you are looking to move to West Bloomfield and need a really good agent….
Russ really knows the area and can help you find the latest West Bloomfield real estate listings. Whether you are looking for a bargain I can help you find newly reduced condominiums & homes for sale, short sales, and foreclosed homes for sale. I will compare the recent sold information and all the residential homes for sale in West Bloomfield, Michigan and around the area and help you come up with a listing price and value for your home. I consider the neighborhoods, condition of your home, internal, and external factors to calculate your home value. There are currently some new construction homes in West Bloomfield MI and many for sale listings in Oakland County MI, including condominiums, ranch homes, vacant lots & land, and luxury home listings. If you’re looking to rent in West Bloomfield MI, check out our extensive list of the newest leases & rentals. Russ wants to make it easy to find your dream home by filtering home types, price and size. Narrow down your results with our keyword search is also possible, click on the criteria “waterfront homes” or “luxury waterfront estate homes” with ” waterfront homes with basements” in West Bloomfield. Give me a call at (248) 310-6239 to start your home search or to look at any of the real estate listed here.
West Bloomfield homes for sale