When you are buying Metro Detroit Real Estate you need a home inspection. It is that simple. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. A quality home inspector will save you money. They can point out items that many first time home buyers would never see. Even experienced home buyers miss many problems that an experienced home inspector will find.
Here are some names of Metro Detroit Home Inspectors
- Cornerstone Inspection 734-658-0000
- Jim Tuaraova 313-770-5026
- Michigan Inspect.com 800-285-3001
- JW Home inspections 248-880-8817
- Pillar to Post 734-427-5577
- House Master.com 888-848-0202
- Milestone Inspections 734-748-7270
- Regal Home Inspections 888-873-4254
- All County Home Inspections.com 313-441-6573
- Cornish Home Inspections 734-671-6160
Most inspectors charge from $250 -$450 depending on the size of the home and other buildings. I would say the average price is in the $300 range. I believe paying for a home inspection is the best money you can spend. It can save you from buying a money pit. Many home inspectors treat the inspection as a learning experience for the home buyer. The good ones point out potential future problems and tell you simple tips to help you maintain your new home.
Bottom line is get a home inspection done whether you are buying a Farmington Hills home or Canton real estate.
My quote of the day is
Truth is confirmed by inspection and delay; falsehood by haste and uncertainty.
search Northville homes for sale
Sometimes the best lake homes sell in less than a week. Click the button below to get the newest lake listings so you do not miss out on the great deals.