Listed below are 5 home selling tips to help get a sold sign on your property before you know it. Selling your Redford Home can be very stressful and a little bit helps as these 5 home selling tips can take the burden off your shoulder. You want to make a good impression on the potential buyer in every which way.
1) Check all the ceilings for water stains, whether the leak is caused by plumbing or a faulty roof. Find the leak and repair it and make sure a proper job is done. Nothing irritates a buyer more than finding out – after the fact – about plumbing or roofing leaks. They will be talking about calling a lawyer faster than your car engine starts when you turn the ignition key.
2) The easiest and most reliable way to improve the appeal of your home is to enlist a quality home service professional. The right professional can help you get everything in order – from repainting the kitchen to providing a thorough cleaning – so you can stay focused on more important things. Find a contractor now.
3) Painting can be your best investment when selling your home. It is not a very expensive operation and often you can do it yourself. Do not choose colors based on your own preferences, but based on what would appeal to the widest possible number of buyers. You should almost always choose an off-white color because white helps your rooms appear bright and spacious.
4) Here’s your chance to clean up in real estate. Clean up the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen. If your woodwork is scuffed or the paint is fading, consider some minor redecoration. Fresh wallpaper adds charm and value to your property. If you’re worried about time, hire professional cleaners or painters to get your house ready. Remember, prospects would rather see how great your home really looks than hear how great it could look “with a little work.” Find a cleaning service or handyman to help.
5) If cabinets or closet doors stick in your home, you can be sure they will also stick in a prospect’s mind. Don’t try to explain away sticky situations when you can easily plane them away. A little effort on your part can smooth the way toward a closing. Find a handyman to help.
I will like to help sell your Redford Home when you have decide to do so. I am an experienced realtor, a go getter when it comes to putting a sold sign on your property. Trust me and let me be your realtor to help make that happen. Give me a call on my cell (313) 310-9855 and I will be glad to help in everyway possible. Or you can go to russravary.com for additional information. As 8-8-12.
Call us at (248) 310-6239 to get started on your home search
Do not let somebody else get the best home deals. Join my Foreclosure VIP club and get the newest lakefront foreclosures and the newest lakefront listings emailed to you daily.
Looking to sell your home soon? Here are some great Oakland County lake home selling tips – kitchen tips. A kitchen is one of the most important rooms in a house when it comes to buyers. A kitchen can make or break a home sale. So staging your kitchen can help sell your home. If you would like to know more about our biggest lake in Oakland County here is a link to Cass Lake homes – West Bloomfield Lakefront homes
If you are moving to Michigan and do not know much about the area then this might help you narrow your home search Do you want a centralized Downtown – Wayne County relocation tips . So you finally reached that great milestone we all strive for….retirement. You may have thoughts of moving someplace sunny or maybe just want to downsize. Here is an article about Retiring and selling your Metro Detroit home.
There are many beautiful waterfront homes for sale in Clarkston Michigan. If you need help on your next move give me a call on my cell at (248) 310-6239