Home Selling Tips are good to know especially when you get them from a real estate agent as myself. I have listed 6 Home Selling Tips to get you prepared for the day when you decide to sell your Northville Home. You want to make a good impression for the prospective buyer. When they walk into your Northville home you want a warm, clean home feeling because this is what they expect coming from an area such as Northville an upscale location, that is what their looking for. This pertains to the outside of your home as well as your inside.
1) Repair or replace broken floor tiles, but do not spend a lot of money on anything. Remember, you are not fixing up the place for yourself. You want to move. Your goal is simply to have few negative impressions upon those who may want to purchase your property.
2) Pack up unnecessary items and furniture before you show the house. An overpacked living room is a red flag to buyers that your home lacks storage space. Pack up unneccesary items and furniture, and move items to your garage or a nearby storage facility. Clear the way for a sale by letting buyers see your square footage, not your personal belongings.
3) As a homeowner, you can play an important part in the timely sale of your property. When you take the following steps, you’ll help your REMERICA Sales Associate sell your home faster, at the best possible price.
4) Each room has a focal point. Stand in each doorway and look at the room through the eyes of a buyer. In bedrooms the bed should be visible from the doorway. In other rooms the focal point of the room should be clearly visible. Rearrange the furniture to achieve this if at all possible.
5) A well-manicured lawn, neatly trimmed shrubs and a clutter-free porch welcome prospects. So does a freshly painted – or at least freshly scrubbed – front door. If it’s autumn, rake the leaves. If it’s winter, shovel the walkways. The fewer obstacles between prospects and the true appeal of your home – the better. Find a landscaper or painter to help.
6) Your lawn should be evenly cut, freshly edged, well watered, and free of brown spots. If there are problems with your lawn, you should probably take care of them before working on the inside of your home. This is because certain areas may need to be re-sod, and you want to give it a chance to grow so that re-sod areas are not immediately apparent. Plus, you might want to give fertilizer enough time to be effective. If you are thinking about selling your Northville Home in the very near future give me a call on my cell (248)310-6239. For additional information on Home selling tips go to russravary.com or click here.
If you like what you have read and need more tips on how to sell your Northville home you may want to read this article too How to sell your home - kitchen staging tips. If you just ran across this page while surfing the net and have a move in your future I highly recommend Northville Township and Northville as an excellent place to live. Great schools, low crime, good city services, and easy highway access make it a very desirable place to live. What Northville Township MI is like to live in and some Wayne County first time home buyer tips
The southeastern part of Michigan is loaded with lakes. There are not many empty vacant lots on the lakes any more, but there are many wonderful homes to choose from.
- Cass Lake homes – West Bloomfield Lakefront homes
- Williams Lake Waterford Township Michigan
- Lakefront Homes for Sale Wing Lake Bloomfield Township Michigan
- Foreclosures Wolverine Lake Michigan
- Cooley Lake in White Lake Michigan
- Cranberry Lake in White Lake MI
When you get ready to sell call me on my cell at (248) 310-6239 or email me for more home selling tips at email@example.com