I have listed for you below 4 home selling tips to get you ready to put your Keego Harbor Home in order so when the time comes to sell your Keego Harbor Home your ready. You want that one potential buyer to say “I Love it”, “I want that home”. It does not matter whether Fish Lake in Rose Michigan or Flanders Lake in West Bloomfield MI these home selling tips will help when selling a home off the lake or any lake house for sale in Oakland County
1) Don’t be afraid to move furniture from room to room. That extra chair in the living or dining room may look great in the master bedroom.
2) Updating an old fireplace screen is a cheap (and quick) fix. After removing the screen and wiping it down to get rid of the dust, mask off the windows so you won’t get paint on them. Then, using a can of heat-resistant spray paint, give the screen a facelift. Hold the can about 18 inches away, and use long, even strokes. For less than $5, you will have a fireplace screen that’ll keep your sale from going up in smoke.
3) If you can smell it, you can’t sell it. Give your house the sniff test. If you have dogs, cats, hamsters, old carpeting, mildew problems, or a smoker in the house, or you enjoy cooking pungent ethnic foods, these odors must be eliminated. One of the products that I use is PureAyre. It eliminates awful odors with enzymes rather than masking them with perfumed scents. Forget all the fresheners like Febreze, Lysol, Oust, Neutra Air, Carpet Fresh, and the plug-ins. PureAyre does the trick.
4) Walls should be painted a warm off-white color. My favorite is linen and I paint all my apartments that color with white semi-gloss trim. It makes the rooms appear larger and brighter. It’s also neutral for buyers who otherwise might be walking away shaking their heads over the dark olive color bedroom that you just love. Here are four more home selling tips
- Oakland County Home Seller tips & home inspection
- Wayne County home selling tips – How to price a home
- Silly Stevie – Pre-concieved notion – Lake home selling tips
- Should you sell your White Lake front home now?
I hope these suggestions will give you a little piece of mind when you decide to sell your Keego Harbor Home. It can be very stressful with all that needs to be done. I can help, give me a call on my cell (248) 310-6239 and I will be more than happy to do so. For information about myself and home selling tips go to Michigan real estate
So many of the good lake homes get sold before the average buyer even gets to see them. I have seen homes sell in under a week. The good lake homes go quick. If you want the latest lake home listings emailed to you daily so you can look at them at your leisure.
Don’t miss out on the best lake deal!