Michigan relocation information
If you are moving to Michigan and are looking to buy a home in the Detroit suburbs here is some general information about Metro Detroit.
Michigan Average April weather
- Record Metro Detroit low temperature in April 15 degrees
- Record Metro Detroit high temperature in April 90 degrees
- Average April high temperature for Metro Detroit 57 degrees
- average April low temperature for metro Detroit 38 degrees
- average April mean temperature for Detroit Michigan 48 degrees
- The average April rainfall for Metro Detroit MI 3.0 inches
- Average yearly rainfall for Detroit Michigan 32.23 inches
Michigan sometimes has wild weather changes. We can get snow flakes falling in April but it usually melts when it hits the ground. Or if the snow sticks it will be gone for the next day. We have a saying in Michigan about the weather “wait a minute it will change”. This morning it was beautiful sunny and this afternoon it’s dark, windy and pouring rain. This month we have gone from 45 degree weather one day to 80 degree weather the next.
But the saying April showers bring May flowers is very true here in Metro Detroit and in Michigan.
I hope all this Metro Detroit relocation information helps you. If you have any questions about Metro Detroit and Detroit’s suburbs feel free to pick up the phone and call me on my cell (248)310-6239.
Russ Ravary your Metro Detroit real estate agent
My quote of the day:
Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it’s not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. it’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.