Here are 7 home selling tips for your Novi Home you will find very helpful when you go to sell your Novi Home. There is so much to think about and do when preparing to sell. I just want to take a little bit of stress out of it for you so it won’t be as overwhelming when the time comes. Our goal is to get you top dollar for your home. It doesn’t matter where in the area you want to sell, these home selling tips will help sell your Metro Detroit real estate.
1) If you have a “junk drawer,” get rid of the junk. If you have a rarely used crock pot, put it in storage. Do this with every cabinet and drawer. Create open space especially on kitchen counter tops.
2) Put new filters in air return vents and make sure they are dusted.
3) Basements, garages, attics, and sheds accumulate not only clutter, but junk. These areas should be as empty as possible so that buyers can imagine what they would do with the space. Remove anything that is not essential and take it to the storage area
4) If you have pets. Vacuum more, clean up the poop more, empty the litter box more. Don’t ever let the dog back into the house if he’s wet right before a showing. Doggy smell will kill the deal. Get rid of the smell. Get the general disenfect spray that eliminates the odors
5) For those with cats, be sure to empty kitty litter boxes daily and use plenty of baking soda. For dog owners, keep the dog outdoors as much as possible, even those adorable lovable little dogs. You might also try sprinkling carpet freshener on the carpet on a periodic basis.
6) Always make every bed and be sure that all rooms are picked up – your real estate agent may stop by to show when you’re out for a while. The best offer may come when you are least prepared.
7) Don’t be there if you can help it when the agent comes by with a possible client. If you have to be there, go outside and don’t bother the buyers. They’ll say goodbye at the end then you can say thank you and leave it at that. Never follow an agent and clients around.
I hope these home selling tips will be helpful to you when its time to sell your Novi Home. I myself just recently moved and know how stressful it can be. I can give you a hand in selling your Novi Home give me a call on my cell (248) 310-6239 anytime and I will be happy to assist you or email me @firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are 4 more home selling tips to help you get top dollar for your home wherever it is in Metro Detroit.
- Metro Detroit home selling tips
- Curb appeal tips- Metro Detroit home selling tips
- Novi home selling tips
- 5 top home selling tips
Call or email us to find out what your home is worth.
May life always treat you well.