|Listed below you will find 6 home selling tips that can get a quick sale on your Orchard Lake Home. The prospective buyer wants pretty much a flawless home. It is up to you to make it that way as much as possible. Your Orchard Lake Home may be the home they will be living in and with a few of these home selling tips I have given you it can make a whole lot of difference.
1) Get all those minor flaws fixed since they detract from your homes value. Don’t make major changes, except for new carpeting and new paint (in a neutral color).
2) Wall paper is very personal and all too often makes rooms appear smaller, especially if it has a busy pattern. You might consider removing it in favor of paint or even painting over it.
3) Another opportunity for adding color is to paint the sides and backs of bookcases to increase the drama and size of the room. And don’t forget the garage floor. A fresh
4) The reason you want to make your home “anonymous” is because you want buyers to view it as their potential home. When a potential homebuyer sees your family photos hanging on the wall, it puts your own brand on the home and momentarily shatters their illusions about living in the house themselves.
5) If there is a new home sales tract near your home, go visit. It doesn’t matter what size the homes are. What you will find are some wonderfully (but sparsely) furnished homes that anyone could live in — with the emphasis on “anyone.” They are anonymous. There may be a baseball glove in the boy’s room, but no family photos on the walls.
6) Fireplaces need to be cleaned and when done, place a few clean logs inside to show.
Do you want a good real estate agent that has a track record when it comes to selling homes? I would be glad to help you sell your Orchard Home and make it as less nerve racking as possible . Give me a call on my cell at (248) 310-6239 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Orchard Lake foreclosures and homes
Homes for sale in Orchard Lake MI