When selling your Northville Home it is good to get tips and advice from none other than a realtor so you know that you are getting good information and covering all bases to make your home as attractive as it can be for that prospective buyer. These 6 home selling tips can make your Northville Home inside or out presentable when you have potential buyers walk through your Northville Home for the first time.
1) Clean windows show the bright side of your home – By opening draperies and curtains you highlight your walls and ceilings, letting the prospective buyers see how cheerful your home can be.
2) Avoid Cluttered appearances by removing excess furniture and other items that you seldom use. Keep newspapers, toys and other articles picked up. clear stairways and essential. Objects on any stairs are dangerous.
3) Do not just put the box in the attic, basement, garage or a closet. Part of preparing a house for sale is to remove “clutter,” and that is the next step in preparing your house for sale.
4) Do not do anything expensive, such as remodeling. If possible, use savings to pay for any repairs and improvements – do not go charging up credit cards or obtaining new loans. Remember that part of selling a house is also preparing to buy your next home. You do not want to do anything that will affect your credit scores or hurt your ability to qualify for your next mortgage
5) Remember the Golden Rule…Treat your prospective buyer the way you would like to be treated. Most feel they are imposing on you when looking at your home. It is natural for them to want to get out as soon as possible. Make them feel welcome invite them to take their time looking and tell them you’ll be leaving to run errands.
6) Instead of buying a new dishwasher, here is a low-cost way to resurface an old one: First, remove the front panels, and clean them. Next, apply a stainless-steel stick-on covering, and cut it to size. For just $20 your dishwasher will go from outdated to ultra-modern.
Just remember these are suggestions I am given you that can improve the sale of your Northville Home or any Metro Detroit real estate . Let me be your local realtor to help sell your Northville Home when you decide it is time for a change. Give me a call on my cell (248)310-6239 or for more information go to russravary.com or michiganrealestatehomes.com Here is a home selling tip When is the best time to sell your home?
Our goal is to get you top dollar for your home no matter whether it is a buyers market or a sellers market. We want to help you prepare your Northville home for sale or where ever your home is at. If you are already looking for your next home, do not let somebody else get the best home deals. Join my Foreclosure VIP club and get the newest lakefront foreclosures and the newest lakefront listings emailed to you daily.
Here are four different links to different lakes in the local area if you are thinking of possibly getting a lake home.
- Brendel Lake in White Lake MI
- Bridge Lake in Clarkston Michigan
- Foreclosures Patterson Lake in Livingston County Michigan
- Lakefront Foreclosures on Round Lake in White Lake MI
May life always treat you and your family well.