- If you rent eventually your monthly rent will go up
- When you rent you live by somebody else’s rules – when you own your own home you set the rules.
- You get a tax deduction on the interest you pay each year…. that means you most likely will get a bigger tax refund at the end of the year.
- Instead of throwing money out the window because that is what you are doing when you pay rent. The landlord is the only one that beneifts from your rent money. You should be paying on a mortgage. That way you are putting your money toward owning a home. It is like a savings plan. Each year you owe less on the house and you have a bigger financial ownership in the home.
- Uncle Sam is giving a $8000 tax credit. $8000. $8000. $8000. Could you use a $8000 tax credit. You will get more money back from uncle sam at the end of the year.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING A MICHIGAN HOME. THIS YEAR IS A GREAT YEAR TO BUY.
- Large inventory of homes
- Low interest rates
- Home values at lows we haven’t seen since the 1990’s
Feel free to give me a call or email me if you are tired of renting and want to buy a home at (248) 310-6239 or email@example.com
Feel free to Search Michigan foreclosures in the Metro Detroit area
Sometimes the best lake homes sell in less than a week. Click the button below to get the newest lake listings so you do not miss out on the great deals.
Homes for sale near Clarkston MI