Here are 4 home selling tips when selling your Plymouth home. Your Plymouth home needs to be in tip top shape when you go to sell. There will be prospective buyers observing everything and anything in your home so it’s best to be one step ahead of them. We want you to get top dollar for your piece of Plymouth real estate.
1) Bathrooms can be made more dramatic by using some color. You might try a taupe or a teal color. Don’t make it too dark, though. Just enough to accent the fixtures in the bath. Pick a complementary bath towel color and tri-fold them and tie them with raffia. (You won’t be using these towels while showing your house.)
2) Check that you can open all of your windows and also close them, and that they will latch securely.
3) If your home has a fireplace, it should be lit in cooler weather to give a cozy feeling. The air conditioner should be on in warmer weather for comfort.
4) You need to think of your house as a marketable commodity. Property. Real estate. Your goal is to get others to see it as their potential home, not yours. If you do not consciously make this decision, you can inadvertently create a situation where it takes longer to sell your property.
I hope these 4 home selling tips will be helpful in the sale of your Plymouth Home. Give me a call if you need an agent to help sell your home, I am an experienced agent that will can get a sold sign on your property. Call me on my cell if you are planning to sell your home (248) 310-6239
Here are a few more articles on home selling tips in the metro Detroit area. 6 easy home selling tips for your Northville home or what to expect close to closing time on your Novi real estate – sellers tips on closing and water bills. Then here are 8 pre-listing steps before selling your home. Getting your home ready to sell is so important. Sometimes it is all about the first impression of your home. So it is smart to make sure you have curb appeal and your front entrance gives buyers the wow effect. We want you to get top dollar for your home. We extensively market our clients homes on the internet because 96% of todays buyers use the internet to find a home. So we want your home to be everywhere it can be on the internet.
Here are three links to local lake homes and lakes in Southeastern Michigan
- Island Lake Homes for Sale
- Moving to Michigan
- Leonard Lake in Highland MI
Think about what you want for your piece of Plymouth real estate and call me to get your Plymouth home sold for the best price possible. My cell is (248) 310-6239